Language Translator

Venezia's

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Venezia's by far has the best Pizza that I

have ever tasted in my life. It’s called,

"New York Style Pizzeria" and boy is it ever.

Not only is the Pizza the best in my opinion,

but so is everything else on the menu.

The Wings are simply amazing and they have

regular or boneless. You want a Super Salad, try

Venezias Anti Pasta Salad. Simply put, "Wow".

Oh yeah, and talk about Sub Sandwiches,

Venezia's has assorted verities of which

my personal favorite is the Meatball Sub Sandwich.

Venezia's also Delivers and has very reasonable

prices. Oh yeah, Venezia's has Daily Lunch

specials as well. Venezia's is an A+ in my book.

If you get a chance to eat at anyone of Venezia's Locations,

go for it because I know you'll be Happy you did.

Click Here To Return To The Hub Main Menu



0 comments: